I provide hypnotherapy for weight loss, eating disorders or emotional eating in Tottenham and throughout North London.
Hypnotherapy for Emotional Eating, Weight Loss and Body Image in Tottenham, London
Many of us are obsessed with body image and weight control. In a recent survey, nearly two-thirds of women admitted that their body size negatively impacts their lives, and the same is true for many men. We are surrounded by images of thin (and beautiful) people, and many people feel unhappy with their bodies by comparison. Problems can arise through excessive dieting, fasting, exercising, calorie-counting, laxatives and purging. These issues can occur at any age.
For some people, restricting food content can be a way of staying in control. However, binge-eating can be a way of relieving anxiety or stress. The type of eating issue can be particular to the individual, and needs to be understood in order to find ways of working through it.
Having distorted eating patterns can lead to many physical complications such as tooth decay, kidney damage, bone density loss, high or low blood pressure, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal problems, stunted growth (in adolescents and teens) and depression.
How do I know if I have an eating disorder? Some signs for an eating disorder or emotional eating:
- Does food preoccupy you?
- Will happiness and self love arrive when you are the weight and shape you need to be?
- Have you lost or gained a lot of weight?
- Do you stash food?
- Do you make excuses to not eat around other people?
- Do you wear clothes to hide your shape?
- Do you take laxatives, made yourself sick or exercise excessively?
- Do you worry about losing control?
- How can I help?
I can help you discover and release the psychological root causes of food-related problems through hypnotherapy in Tottenham, as well as other forms of therapy. I can help with issues such as comfort eating, pre-occupation with weight, binge-dieting, negative body image, self love and acceptance and eating disorders such as bulimia, anorexia and binge eating disorder.
What are the benefits of body imagine therapy?
- Understand the causes of your eating issues
- Move towards to self acceptance and forgiveness
- Examines the thoughts, feelings and behaviours that maintain the cycle
- Gain self-understanding and insight, including identifying triggers
- Improves your eating habits, self-Image and psychological strength
- Develops tailor-made coping strategies to replace compensatory behaviours such as vomiting, laxatives and over-exercise
To gain a valuable insight into your relationship with yourself and your body; answer this question,It will end safe to live myself when. Be open to the first answer that comes to you, it may not be at all what you expect.
P’s experience: “My weight has always been an issue I've always been overweight. I would get motivated and lose a bit but I just couldn't make good choices consistently and the weight never stayed off. I hadn't imagined that a therapist would focus on self acceptance and self esteem for a client wanting to lose weight- but I tell you it's worked I've lost two stone and what's more I really like myself”.
If you would like to give emotional eating, eating disorder, body image and weight-loss therapy a try, get in touch today. I offer therapy in Tottenham and surrounding areas.
Get involved with hypnotherapy for weight loss, emotional eating and body image in Tottenham (N17), and throughout London.
Stop emotional eating, love your body, gain a positive body image, achieve weight loss goals and more through emotional eating hypnotherapy and body image hypnotherapy, in Tottenham and surrounding areas.