I offer therapy for fears and phobias in Tottenham and surrounding areas.
Hypnotherapy for Fear and Phobia in Tottenham and throughout North London
Are your fears excessive? Phobias can make daily living problematic and exhausting. So much time and energy is spent avoiding the source of, and triggers to the phobia that you miss out on life.
What is a phobia?
A phobia is characterised by an extreme or irrational fear of an animal, object, place or situation and is very common. In the UK alone, an estimated 10 million people have a phobia to some degree. Phobias are more than simple fears, however; they can completely dominate the life of an individual who reorganises their whole life around avoiding the thing they are afraid of. The very thought of coming into contact with the thing in question or even seeing it on television, will lead to intense feelings of anxiety and can lead to the individual suffering from panic attacks. In more complex phobias such as agoraphobia (fear of open spaces and public places) and social phobias the individual may find it very difficult to lead a normal life, as these situations are not easily avoided. Further, all phobias, particularly complex phobias such as agoraphobia, can limit your daily activities and can lead to severe anxiety and depression.
Common phobia signs and symptoms:
- Shortness of breath, chest pain or tightness
- Trembling, shaking, palpitations, or racing heart
- Feeling smothered
- Fear of losing control or going mad or of dying
- Numbness or tingling sensations
- Hot (sweating) or cold flushes
- Nausea or vomiting
- Feeling unsteady, dizzy, lightheaded, or faint.
How can my hypnotherapy or energy therapies for fear and phobia in Tottenham and North London help you?
When it comes to phobias nothing works quite so quickly, kindly or effectively as energy therapies - both EFT and Matrix Reimprinting allow us to explore the cause of and triggers to your phobias. When the causes and triggers have been identified the negative charge can be reduced and eliminated allowing you to be free to enjoy life.
Types of Phobias Treated:
- Agoraphobia (the fear of situations in which escape is difficult, such as crowded areas or open spaces)
- Social phobia
- Claustrophobia (fear of enclosed spaces)
- Pteromerhanophobia (the fear of flying)
- Acrophobia (fear of heights)
- Trypanophobia (the fear of injections, needles)
- Emetophobia (fear of vomiting)
- Astraphobia (the fear of thunder and lightning)
- Mysophobia (the fear of germs or dirt)
- Achluophobia (fear of darkness)
- Arachnophobia (fear of spiders)
The list is pretty much endless, so let's just say that if you are experiencing fears and or phobias get in contact- it really doesn't need to be this way.
C’s experience: “When I went to see Lou I couldn't bear tubes, buses, cars, lifts or planes. I would have a panic attack just thinking about getting to work and it was unbearable after 3 sessions I wasn't experiencing panic attacks and I sent Lou a selfie of me in a lift. I'm so proud now I can take my little girl on a plane and go on holiday”.
If you'd like to try therapy for your fear or phobia, contact me for a free initial consultation. I operate in Tottenham and surrounding areas.
Fear therapy and Phobia Therapy Tottenham | N17 | London
Help with overcoming phobias, therapy for fears and phobias, advice for handling fears and phobias, and more in Tottenham and surrounding areas.